We've made renewing your license easy through our web portal, so that way you can renew on your own time. Keep in mind – the system will shut down the ability to renew your license 7 days before its expiration date to ensure we have enough time to process and avoid late penalties. To renew, follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.rentjiffy.com and in the top right-hand corner, click the Sign In button. Next, enter your email address and the account password you created with us. If you don’t remember your password, use the Forgot Password link to reset it.
- Once logged in, you will be on the My Account - ORDERS screen. Scroll down to your previous transactions. Any license that can be renewed will have a Renew Now button on the right of it. Find the license you would like to renew and click the Renew Now button.
- Verify that the information we have on file for you and your property is correct. If you need to make changes, use the Edit button.
- Once everything is correct, begin checkout.
- After your credit card transaction has been approved, you will receive the renewal documents to sign.
NOTE: YOU MUST SIGN YOUR DOCUMENTS AT LEAST 7 DAYS BEFORE THE LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE TO ENSURE WE HAVE SUFFICIENT TIME TO PROCESS YOUR RENEWAL AND AVOID LATE FEES.
- When your documents have been signed, you will be all set.