Do I, or my tenants, need to complete the consent form?

If your property is occupied  by tenant(s) and/or owner(s), then the answer is yes


Each occupant 18 years or older must complete the consent form package. If you, the owner, reside at the property or if the property is furnished, then you must also complete a consent form by signing as both tenant and owner. 


Note: If your property is vacant, meaning not occupied and empty (with no furnishings), then you are not required to complete the consent forms.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful