Can RentJIffy prepare and/or file my tax document(s) with DC?

No, we cannot. This includes the D-30 Unincorporated Franchise Tax Return and FP-31 Personal Property Tax Return.


RentJiffy is not a certified public accounting firm or a tax preparation firm. Only licensed accountants and tax preparation agents can prepare and file tax returns on your behalf. We recommend that you contact your tax professional for assistance with these matters.


Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful