Who Is Required to Pay/File For Personal Property Tax In DC?

Per the Office of Tax and Revenue Frequently Asked Questions as of 1/12/2024:


Generally, all individuals, corporations, partnerships, executors, administrators, guardians, receivers, trustees, and entities that own or hold personal property in trust in the District of Columbia, must file a District of Columbia Personal Property tax return, Form FP-31 (FP31).




Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful