I already had an inspection when I purchased my property. Will I need another inspection?

The answer to your question is yes.


In order to obtain or renew a Basic Business License as a rental property provider, landlords must obtain and pass an inspection that is conducted by a D.C. Department of Building inspector. 


Even if you had a home inspection as part of your home purchase, D.C.  will not accept these inspections in place of the required DOB inspection.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful