Support Center

What is Unincorporated Franchise Tax?

Last Updated: Aug 04, 2013 10:45PM EDT
In the District of Columbia, when applying for the Basic Business License you are considered a business although you may be a single owner or an actual business entity. That also requires that you pay business tax on rental income. . The tax you pay on the rental income is called the Unincorporated Business Franchise Tax.

We recommend consulting your tax professional to determine how best to apply for this and what your implications may be.

Contact Us

  • Email Us
  • Call Us @ 877.898.3989
    Schedule A Call With Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found